From their “about us” page it states: “This PSA campaign aims to inspire tweens (aged 8-12) and their parents to re-connect with nature, experiencing it first-hand. The campaign brings to life the joy and excitement kids have when they discover the wonders of nature, helping create interest in their environment and a lifelong relationship with it.”
At this main site, there are dedicated pages to help web visitors:
- learn more about the forest environment,
- prepare for a safe and fun visit to a forest,
- find local forest/park facilities to visit (a locator map),
- get an overview of what you may want to accomplish during a visit, and
- links to additional resources.
This is a site that could help troops with their nature-related curriculum exercises, and help to identify local parks or facilities for trips based on selected activity interests.